Butterflies dancing, bumble bees buzzing. Baby animals testing their legs and wings. Your nose may be itching – filled with the smell of new green leaves. Exciting playtime!
Why not make a list of things that you want to do this spring and summer?
You can find ready-made lists but it is so much more fun to make your own list. The list does not have to be long – quality over quantity.
Think dive and explore:
- things that you like
- things that you want to try
- animals that can be found in your garden or the local park
- what do you like about spring and summer
- what are the first things that you think about when you hear the word spring or summer
- things that you like to see, hear, taste, smell or touch
- games that you like
- use a random word to get more inspiration
In the UK, the weather is unpredictable something that can both be fun and very irritating. Before technology was developed to predict weather, people used to observe the sky, the wind direction, the clouds, the moon and animals. They looked for patterns and made predictions.
So on our bucket-list is weather-detecting. And since we like games, we are going to play weather detectives and write down all the cues in a notebook. Then we are going to predict the weather for tomorrow, the afternoon and maybe even the next five minutes.
We also like storytelling and smelling the flowers. So we got the idea of smelling the flowers and listening to their stories.
What is on your bucket list?